Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a PRO writer?
Last Updated 2 years ago
You need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 12 points out of 15 for grammar test
- A minimum of 50 orders completed with no major mistakes
- Ability to write at least 100 quality pages per month (70 pages for PRO Light Writers)
- No customers' complaints about the formatting or the grammar
- No negative feedback regarding your work
- Availability over the phone and in chat both day and night
- No late or plagiarized works submitted
- At least two months of constant and active work on cases
- At least 3 orders with customers' positive feedback
- Ability to complete at least 20 orders of Help needed category monthly.